For the people pleasers, head turners and full time grape lovers. Our violet corduroy suit is named after the illustrious playwright and journalist Emile Zola - a prominent figure in Picquart's day. Heavily involved within the Dreyfus affair, notably when risking all career prospects through his J'accuse article, published in L'Aurore.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Sianthi and Athira.
- Jackets are a boxy fit.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut sitting above the ankle.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.
- These suits aren't always the perfect fit but we are happy to put £20 towards tailoring to make it a better fit.
- We also want to extend the products life-cycle so if it gets damaged send it back to us and we will repair it for free!