Breathing some sustainable fire onto the high street with the dark and brooding red. A celebration of famous cabaret - the Moulin Rouge in northern Paris, founded during the time that Picquart himself walked the streets of the city.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Girija and Sindu.
- Jackets are a boxy fit.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut sitting above the ankle.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.
- These suits aren't always the perfect fit but we are happy to put £20 towards tailoring to make it a better fit.
- We also want to extend the products life-cycle so if it gets damaged send it back to us and we will repair it for free!