Our men's denim blue jacket is named after Ferdinand Walsin Esterhazy. The actual criminal behind the Dreyfus affair - the story comes full circle! It was Esterhazy who was spying for the German army and he managed to pin the blame on poor old Dreyfus. Unfortunately he never had to face his crimes in court and fled, to Harpenden in Hertfordshire of all places (haunt for ex-spies), where he lived out the rest of his days.
- Made from recycled polyester and GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Sianthi and Athira.
- Jackets are a boxy fit.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut sitting above the ankle.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.
- These suits aren't always the perfect fit but we are happy to put £20 towards tailoring to make it a better fit.
- We also want to extend the products life-cycle so if it gets damaged send it back to us and we will repair it for free!