Our men's camel suit is named after Alfred Dreyfus; the man who started the whole drama without actually doing anything, falsely accused by an anti-Semitic ruling elite of trading secrets with the Germans. It was Picquart, whose keen sense of justice, took him down a tumultuous journey to exonerate Dreyfus. And so our camel suit, great for frolicking in the weekend sun, is after Dreyfus himself. Find out more here:
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Sianthi and Athira.
- Jackets are a boxy fit.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut sitting above the ankle.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.
- These suits aren't always the perfect fit but we are happy to put £20 towards tailoring to make it a better fit.
- We also want to extend the products life-cycle so if it gets damaged send it back to us and we will repair it for free!