Marthe de Florian was a famous french socialite during the Bella Epoque. This was a time during Picquart's day, between the 1880s and the beginning of World War I, where cultural and artistic climate flourished with numerous masterpieces in literature, music, theatre and visual art gaining huge recognition. De Florian was in the central figure of this era's movement as an artist and model.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Girija and Beena.
- Jackets are a boxy fit.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut sitting above the ankle.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.
- These suits aren't always the perfect fit but we are happy to put £20 towards tailoring to make it a better fit.
- We also want to extend the products life-cycle so if it gets damaged send it back to us and we will repair it for free!