Our black cord suit is in honour of George Clemenceau - famous journalist and the eventual president who exonerated Dreyfus in 1906. Clemenceau published 665 articles defending Dreyfus during the affair and had Picquart's back from the beginning.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Sianthi and Athira.
- Jackets are a boxy fit.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut sitting above the ankle.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.
- These suits aren't always the perfect fit but we are happy to put £20 towards tailoring to make it a better fit.
- We also want to extend the products life-cycle so if it gets damaged send it back to us and we will repair it for free!