Our black womens corduroy suit is named after Sarah Bernhardt. She was a stage actress in Paris towards the end of the 19th and early 20th centuries. During the Dreyfus affair she was a key critique of the governments approach and became one of the key members of Picquart's support network.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Sianthi and Athira.
- Jackets are a boxy fit.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut sitting above the ankle.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.
- These suits aren't always the perfect fit but we are happy to put £20 towards tailoring to make it a better fit.
- We also want to extend the products life-cycle so if it gets damaged send it back to us and we will repair it for free!