Our women's camel suit is named after Lili Boulanger a female french composer and the first female winner of the Prix de Rome composition prize - wahoo! Plagued by illness which led to an early death aged 24, Lili was a child prodigy having played the organ, piano, cello and harp from a young age.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Sianthi and Athira.
- Jackets are a boxy fit.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut sitting above the ankle.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.
- These suits aren't always the perfect fit but we are happy to put £20 towards tailoring to make it a better fit.
- We also want to extend the products life-cycle so if it gets damaged send it back to us and we will repair it for free!