Our denim women's suit is named after the legendary Colette. She was a famous french author in the early 20th century who won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1948 and graced the stage as a mime and actress.
- Made from recycled polyester and GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Sianthi and Athira.
- Jackets are a boxy fit.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut sitting above the ankle.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.
- These suits aren't always the perfect fit but we are happy to put £20 towards tailoring to make it a better fit.
- We also want to extend the products life-cycle so if it gets damaged send it back to us and we will repair it for free!