The women's violet suit is named after Suzanne Chaigneau a famous musician who lived in Paris towards the end of the 19th and early 20th centuries. With her sisters she formed the Chaigneau Trio that toured much of Europe during the time. She was also a good friend of Picquart who was often seen kicking back at the Chaigneau residence.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Sianthi and Athira.
- Jackets are a boxy fit.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut sitting above the ankle.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.
- These suits aren't always the perfect fit but we are happy to put £20 towards tailoring to make it a better fit.
- We also want to extend the products life-cycle so if it gets damaged send it back to us and we will repair it for free!