For the people pleasers, head turners and full time grape lovers. Our purple cord is named after the illustrious playwright and journalist Emile Zola - a prominent figure in Picquart's day. Heavily involved within the Dreyfus affair, notably when risking all career prospects through his J'accuse article, published in L'Aurore.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Sianthi and Beena.
- Measurements are made across the chest and waist.
- Model is 6"1 and wears a medium jacket and medium trousers.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.