Breathing some sustainable fire onto the high street with the dark and brooding red. A celebration of famous cabaret - the Moulin Rouge in northern Paris, founded during the time that Picquart himself walked the streets of the city.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Girija and Sindu.
- Measurements are made across the chest and waist.
- Model is 6"1 and wears a medium jacket and medium trousers.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.