Our unisex camel suit is named after Alfred Dreyfus; the man who started the whole drama without actually doing anything, falsely accused by an anti-Semitic ruling elite of trading secrets with the Germans. It was Picquart, whose keen sense of justice, took him down a tumultuous journey to exonerate Dreyfus. And so our camel suit, great for frolicking in the weekend sun, is after Dreyfus himself. Find out more here:
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Sindu and Soumya.
- Measurements are made across the chest and waist.
- Model is 6"1 and wears a medium jacket and medium trousers.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.