Our black cord suit is in honour of George Clemenceau - famous journalist and the eventual president who exonerated Dreyfus in 1906. Clemenceau published 665 articles defending Dreyfus during the affair and had Picquart's back from the beginning.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Handmade by Sianthi and Athira.
- Measurements are made across the chest and waist.
- Model is 6"1 and wears a medium jacket and medium trousers.
- Trousers are a loose fit and straight cut.
- Steam don't iron the corduroy.
- Wash no hotter than 30 degrees.